Buckwheat diet, which is also popular in medicine, is able to change everyone's life for the better. Just keep a little willpower for 10 days to see a great result. In addition, there will be a noticeable increase in energy against the background of an overall improvement in well-being.
Do you have doubts? Or a desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly enough, the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are a number of general recommendations that you are advised to follow to achieve a serious result. But if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and just slightly extend the effect of the diet over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for diet food:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. Once the oil film stops floating to the surface, you can move on to the next stage of cereal preparation. First, the buckwheat is slightly dried and then fried in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereals are sent to a pot, poured boiling water (1. 5 cups of water are added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly covered with a lid. From above, the dish is carefully wrapped in a towel and thus left overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well while retaining all of its beneficial substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Cover with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to store all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat buckwheat diet is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed from one to two weeks. It is permissible to eat properly cooked porridge only for breakfast, adhering to the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a noticeable result in the health and formation of the body will be noticed somewhere within a month of such a diet.
- Clean water should be a faithful companion. The only drawback of long-term eating of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to replenish a sufficient level of fluids in the body, it is required to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary clean water with mineral water is allowed. Furthermore, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be distracted from work if it becomes necessary to visit the toilet often.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without additional reserves "for next week". The same goes for buying or preparing kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the proper effect of diet on the body.
- bean better to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to fully digest food, and then move on to other tasks. If during this period of time there is a feeling of hunger, it is permissible to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Correct diet regimen. If you adhere to a strict dietary option, you should eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak sugar-free green tea. Food is divided into 3-4 meals per 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to accumulate round sums of money to maintain a healthy diet if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The diet in kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. Because of this, the state of health improves, the blood vessels become stronger and the blood becomes thinner.
- Cellulite Reduction. A thorough cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation to all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and the excess layer of fat in the subcutaneous layers is also reduced.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. Once you want to eat more, you can always give yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself passes easily after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can do without them? There is no need to calculate calorie intake, measure each serving in grams or speculate about the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want throughout the day, but a positive result will not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. By fully following the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with these numbers, health also improves by an order of magnitude.
Saved buckwheat diet: recipe of the day
it is very difficult to have the same thing for a long period of time. Therefore, for a start, you can switch to a milder version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed in a dish. An hour before or half an hour after it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch. Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it gets better without it).
- Darka. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with a low score. Maybe the body really does not have excess weight and it is time to reconsider your ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.